Zaher Fallahi, CPA, has been a CPA since 1983 and has practiced as Orange County CPA and Los Angeles CPA since 1992.
Zaher Fallahi, the founder and principal of the firm, worked in private industry, major CPA firms and as an auditor of a large government agency.
He has earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Master of Science degree in Accounting and Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Zaher Fallahi became a Florida CPA in 1983 (now in-active license) and a California CPA and a Washington D.C. CPA.
Zaher Fallahi is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and an Attorney At Law, both in California and Washington D. C., and practices Federal Tax Law and OFAC Regulations throughout the United States as Tax and OFAC Attorney.
About 1.8% of the U.S. lawyers are CPAs, and we are proudly one of them.
Ranked a top tax attorney TOP Tax Attorney
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Zaher Fallahi, Cryptocurrency Tax Attorney, CPA, has completed “Blockchain Technolgies” Certificate Program at MIT. Blockchain is the underlying technology for Cryptocurrency.
Harvard Law School
Zaher Fallahi has completed “Negotiation and Leadership” and “Leveraging the Power of Emotions as You Negotiate” Certificate Programs at Harvard Law School.
Ranked 10 by Avvo Rated 10 of 10 .
Professional Membership Organizations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CPAs).
- American Academy of Attorney-CPAs (AAA-CPAs).
- CPA licensed in California.
- CPA licensed in Washington D.C.
- American Bar association (ABA).
- California Bar Association.
- Washington D.C. Bar Association.
- Taxation Section of the AICPA.
- Taxation Section of the ABA.
- Orange County Bar Association.
- Taxation Section of California Bar Association.
- Taxation Section of Orange County Bar Association.
- Trust & Estates Section of California Bar Association.
- Florida Board of Accountancy since 1983 (inactive).
- Taxation Section of Washington D.C. Bar Association.