About 1.8% of the U.S. lawyers are CPAs, and we are proudly one of them.
For Zaher Fallahi Tax Attorney CPA, please click here
Zaher Fallahi, CPA, has been a CPA since 1983 and has practiced as Orange County CPA and Los Angeles CPA since 1992.
Zaher Fallahi, the founder and principal of the firm, worked in private industry, major CPA firms and as an auditor of a large government agency.
He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Master of Science degree in Accounting and Master of Business Administration (MBA).
He became a Florida CPA in 1983 (now in-active license) and a California CPA and a Washington D.C. CPA, later.
We can help you with:
- Tax Return Preparation
- Dental CPA, Medical CPA, Doctors’ CPA
- Automated Payroll Processing
- Tax Defense Attorney Tax audit in all 50 states by Zaher Fallahi, Esq.
- Tax Implication of Business Entity and Incorporation
- Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR)
- Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (2012 OVDP)
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Expert Witness Services
- Estate Planning
- (OFAC) US Treasury Department, Office of Foreign Assets Control
- General Counsel Services
- Tax, accounting and payroll services to small to mid-sized businesses.
- Assist litigation attorneys in drafting tax-advantageous settlement agreement within the Internal Revenue Code Section 104, tax-exempt awards.
- We advise the winning parties of a trial on tax implication of their verdict and the losing parties on tax deductibility of their judgment and legal fees.
- About 1.8% of the U.S. lawyers are CPAs, and we are proudly one of them.
- Ranked a top tax attorney TOP Tax Attorney
- Ranked 10 by Avvo Rated 10 of 10 .