Blog‎ > ‎

Where is my refund? Watch the IRS video.

posted Feb 1, 2014, 5:20 PM by Zaher Fallahi   [ updated Feb 1, 2014, 5:25 PM ]

Click below for an answer from the IRS

If you need assistance with your accounting, payroll processing, tax planning, preparation and the IRS representation including disclosure of your undeclared foreign bank accounts, please contact Los Angeles & Orange County CPA, Zaher Fallahi, at (310) 719-1040 (Los Angeles) or (714) 546-4272 (Orange County), or e-mail to [email protected].