Blog‎ > ‎

IRS, change of your address

posted Oct 28, 2013, 10:22 PM by Zaher Fallahi

Use Form 8822-B to notify IRS of a change of address or responsible party

Effective January 1, taxpayers must use Form 8822-B to notify the IRS of a change of address or the identity of a responsible party. Form 8822-B must be filed within 60 days of the change. An updated Form 8822-B is available on There is a box on the form that exempt organizations must check.

If you need assistance with your accounting, payroll processing, tax planning, preparation and the IRS representation including disclosure of your undeclared foreign bank accounts, please contact the Los Angeles & Orange County CPA, Zaher Fallahi, at (310) 719-1040 (Los Angeles) or (714) 546-4272 (Orange County), or e-mail to [email protected].